Sunday 19 October 2014

Packing again

The time has come to start packing again for our adventure on MV Funchal. I have to admit to being a bit excited and at the same time apprehensive as she is the smallest ship I will have sailed on at 10,000grt. On the up side, she is a proper liner with a deep 7m draught and a fine bow (in looks she reminds me of a miniature QE2); on the minus side - it looks like we will be sailing into the tail end of a hurricane!


MV Funchal in Helsinki, June 2009



I will of course be reporting on both the ship and the cruise in due course.

Meanwhile I have been busy selecting some of my cruise ship photographs for a new calendar to be published by the German company Calvendo. It will be available on Amazon very shortly.

Link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1325027405

Here is a preview of a few of the images in the calendar.



No comments:

Post a Comment