Thursday 26 January 2012

Progress

I don't feel as if I have accomplished much at all since my last post, but I am getting back into the swing of the book. It took a while to re-read everything we had written so far - and then re-write huge chunks. Actually, if you have the time to do this, having a break from a book and then going back to it is a very good idea. When you are so close to something you can't see the wood from the trees very often, and see it in a new light after doing something else for a while.


We then set about creating a timeline and task list - it can be so encouraging to be able to tick stuff off a list! There is still a huge amount of work to do, but if it is all written down and listed you can at least establish some sort of ordered process.


As well as working full time in my "real" job, I have also been involved in some of the publicity surrounding the P&O Cruises 175 book. It was also extremely gratifying to see it reviewed in the Nautilus International Telegraph - a highly regarded publication in the maritime world.

http://content.yudu.com/Library/A1vfpw/TelegraphFebruary201/resources/index.htm?referrerUrl=

No comments:

Post a Comment