Tuesday 13 May 2014

It's come!

For a couple of years now I have been looking for an affordable, practical camera bag that will double as a handbag so I don't have to carry both when out and about travelling. For obvious reasons, in some places, I don't like to advertise the fact that I am carrying a camera either. This search has been pretty fruitless  - until now!

I have seen the Kelly Moore range
http://store.kellymoorebag.com/collections/all

but didn't fancy paying $169 upwards, particularly as they don't appear to have a UK stockist so you have to pay customs dues plus PO fees on top and you don't know what these will be until the package arrives!

Enter Jo Totes bags http://www.jototes.com/  . Lovely feminine styles and colours, but with the practicality of a proper padded camera gadget bag. Mine arrived today - only ordered on Sunday evening - and at a bargain price of $79.


 
It is synthetic leather so not a problem getting damp and comes with a detachable shoulder/cross body strap and lots of moveable padded dividers inside.
 
So now I am set - I just have to sort out my foot, which is extremely painful right now due it seems to flare-up of arthritis - which I didn't even know I had in my foot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment