Monday 6 May 2013

And so...

That has brought my blog up to date. Our next book is nearly completed and I am packing for Oriana later this week. As always, I will keep a daily journal and post here retrospectively. The ship is sailing to the central Mediterranean and for once, aside from a book signing on board, I don't have to worry too much about taking lots of photos of the ship, although I do want to video her - she is one of the few I have sailed on that I haven't done yet.

So - watch this space for my next blog. In fact the next few weeks are going to be something of ship heaven. When I return from Oriana, I have a two-night welcome cruise on the new Royal Princess followed by a day visit on board her. Then the following Saturday - a visit to Crystal Symphony. I will of course write down all my impresions of both ships in due course.

No comments:

Post a Comment