Wednesday 11 June 2014

Cancelled


 

Just received word that our visit to Voyager next Saturday has been cancelled for a Health & Safety inspection! I seem to be fated not to see that ship as I had a visit booked last year and then wasn’t feeling very well on the day and didn’t want to face a three hour drive to the port.

 

I particularly wanted to see Voyager to compare her with the Saga pair. I know my friend looked over her and described her as very beige and was interested to see what I thought of her. The itineraries are very interesting and of course, being a small ship, she can get into many ports bypassed by the mainstream vessels.
 
http://www.voyagesofdiscovery.co.uk/ship.php?ship_id=897
 

So – no ship fixes now until we board Adonia in August, although I still have a fair amount of ship-related work to completed before then, not least a book to mark the 175th anniversary of Cunard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment