Tuesday 4 June 2013

A week of ships

I am now trying to pack again for a very busy week of ships.
Although I will miss her arrival, on Sunday I board the sparkling new Royal Princess for a couple of nights. This is then followed by a day visit on board her, to photograph any parts I may have missed.!

I will stay with a friend because on Saturday I have a day visit to Crystal Symphony. Since this is a line I am probably never going to be able to sail with, I very much looking forward to looking over this 5*+ ship. She is a lovely size - around 50,000 tons and Finish built, so should be a beauty.  In fact she has the look of my beloved Artemis about her!


I last saw her in Newport Rhode Island, way back in 2006 when I was on QE2 so it will be good to refresh my memory.

Meanwhile - the latest book has gone to the publishers - so I am free .... for a little while (aside from the day job of course)!

No comments:

Post a Comment