Thursday 26 September 2013

Planning ahead

At least this enforced time off allows me to plan what excursions we would like to do in the Caribbean when my friend and I embark Oceana in January .... hopefully. Although some of the ports are repeats for me, around four are totally new like St Kitts and Guadeloupe.

Also, Andrew and I have been commissioned to write our next maritime book so I will be starting some research on that as soon as I am able to stay awake and think straight!

Meanwhile - my foot has been checked and re-dressed so I was able to have a peep at what had been done - don't look at the photo if squeamish!! Very nice neat job though!

2 comments:

  1. Sharon - sorry to hear you're immobile, but pleased that it shouldn't interfere with your plans too much.

    What's the 'next maritime book' about, if I may ask?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tom - not at liberty just yet to divulge the subject of the next book as there are some things we need to get sorted first but I will say it is not about P&O Cruises!

    ReplyDelete