Wednesday 28 December 2011

Oceana Day 21 - at sea

Sunday 11 December – at sea

After a grey start to the day it is now a lovely blue sky with white fluffy clouds and blue sea, although there is enough swell to mean the ship is moving a little. We have just had the noon announcement that we will be passing the Straits of Gibraltar at 3.15pm. I rose late today – 9am, and had breakfast in Café Jardin – scrambled egg and salmon. After going to the travelling alone party I sat out on deck to watch for dolphins and dozed off in the sun.

My throat seems a little better today, although I am still coughing. Tonight is formal again – our last but one. Mary is eating elsewhere and Jenny is unwell so we are few at dinner, but even so get pointed at and commented on! I went to see the early show – Philip Jones – but was not keen on the choice of songs and the smoke effects are irritating my throat so may not bother to go to any more. Bed after dinner as up early tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment